So I've been on Twitter a lot lately. Early morning, there was an unfortunate accident with our plant, "Lucky Paws" (Real name of plant is "Panda plant," more info about species, click here). We tried to salvage all the leaves to clone them. I took a pic with my iPhone and uploaded it to Twitpic, and one of my Twitter friends (@hungry_traveler) wanted links to documentation of our process. I was inspired by @hungry_traveler to start documentation on Flickr, here.
I plan on documenting, and re-potting the leaves as soon as they grow roots. Then we will probably give them away via Twitter or Flickr, and hopefully they document their process and send us links because we certainly won't be able to keep all 23 Panda plants in our tiny New York apartment. I hope this works. I'm crossing my fingers.
Story of Lucky Paws on Flickr is at http://www.flickr.com/photos/thinkinggirl/sets/72157617381192609/, the same link above.